Disney reaward points question - all can prob help - Toy Story 1 and 2 on Blu Ray £12.00 for both and few others

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Good man
emotion-21.gif
, just ordered (still in stock at the moment)......... and as a bonus my old dvd copies which are in mint condition will be going to a good home ( friends kids birthday next week ).

A

Anonymous

Just got my order confirmation E-mail. I'm halfway there.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
sonycentre:What a brill deal......just ordered mine to...many thanks,there gonna work a treat in our in-store demos.

Surely that would come under the guise of public performance and therefore be completely against the licensing of the titles?

Oh and it's "just ordered mine too" and "they're gonna work a treat".

And there's only three "."s in an ellipsis and it's customary to leave a space after punctuation, like a comma...

michael hoy

the_lhc:
sonycentre:What a brill deal......just ordered mine to...many thanks,there gonna work a treat in our in-store demos.

Surely that would come under the guise of public performance and therefore be completely against the licensing of the titles?

And there's only three "."s in an ellipsis and it's customary to leave a space after punctuation, like a comma...

Or should it be "they're going to work a treat"

D

Deleted member 2457

They have done me out of a fiver
emotion-39.gif
can anyone help me get my money back please,

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site

Well its nice to know that you have nothing better to do then "nitpick" at other peoples comments.And just for the record we do pay various fees to allow us to demo products using sky hd,blu-ray discs,and music,we are also holders for dolby and dts they send us out test discs too.What would the point be if we had all these products and not be able to demo them.We are allowed to show dvd/blu-ray films as long as its a u,or pg film.I also know how to spell "cretin" to.And i know where i would place that sentance.

D

Deleted member 2457

michael hoy:

Gel,

Did you pay £17.95 at DVD.co.uk, I had ordered mine from there, but have just cancelled and ordered from Amazon.

Hi Michael, thanks for the response yep, but i have sorted it now
emotion-2.gif
I have worked out i am averaging like 5-6 pound per blu ray at present.
emotion-21.gif

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
My DVD.co.uk order was on 'backorder' so they have just been cancelled and Amazon has my business! As I used to use their rental service I also get an extra 5% off any DVD/Blu Ray orders so both for the grand price of £10.80! Thanks for the heads up.

D

Deleted member 2457

Can't help with them being this cheap means they will definetely be on 3D blu ray very soon, mind you do I look bothered
emotion-2.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
sonycentre:the_lhc:Surely that would come under the guise of public performance and therefore be completely against the licensing of the titles?

Well its nice to know that you have nothing better to do then "nitpick" at other peoples comments.

I'd rather be working trust me, but Monday's are usually quiet.

And just for the record we do pay various fees to allow us to demo products using sky hd,blu-ray discs,and music,we are also holders for dolby and dts they send us out test discs too.What would the point be if we had all these products and not be able to demo them.

As far as I'm aware you're given the demo material by Sony. I've never seen a Sony Centre playing anything other than non-commercial demos. Besides, if it's for the shop, why are you paying for them?

We are allowed to show dvd/blu-ray films as long as its a u,or pg film.I also know how to spell "cretin" to.

Did you look it up? "Too", btw.

And i know where i would place that sentance.

Oh, come on, you're doing it on purpose now aren't you?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts