Disney Plus

Twpmeister

Mar 24, 2020
How the heck do you activate Atmos on this? All the streams that claim to be atmos are pcm 5.1. I have apple tv 4k configured to use atmos which works flawlessly with Netflix

Mrj6j

Mar 29, 2020
How the heck do you activate Atmos on this? All the streams that claim to be atmos are pcm 5.1. I have apple tv 4k configured to use atmos which works flawlessly with Netflix
You don't. Disney have restricted the quality of their product to barely HD with at best 5.1 sound. Even though they advertise as having the top quality, they don't. Yes they state it is due to the current demand for the internet but based on the response from UK internet firms, they can easily cope with the extra use so restrictions are not necessary. Having spoken to Disney a few times about it, they have suggested quality might go even lower. Stereo? DVD video? They need to clearly have a statement on their advertising about what you will receive now and for the foreseeable future. I bought it ages before the UK release date excited about the 4k and Atmos but only when downloaded did they release a minimal statement which is not prominent. Sorry, but you and all the other home cinema fans like myself will miss out for some time.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts