Dilemma

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
davedotco said:
Have you considered using the room as the speaker enclosure and listening from the outside?

You can then vary the bass porting by opening or closing the door by various amounts?

The hallway can double down as a TL.

adamrobertshaw

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I've a mind to set up a toilet sound system now.

Bowels and Wilkins speakers.

But the lack of space could make rear ported speakers a problem ... I experience a lot chuffing from the rear port now that I'm getting older.

A DAC with asynchronous USB (Universal Series Bum) to make sure my transmissions arrive in the correct order. Well you don't want the experience spoiled by jitter, do you?

Dolby noise reduction could make a come back too; should I have the need to hake the hiss out of p*ss.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
adamrobertshaw said:

But the lack of space could make rear ported speakers a problem ... I experience a lot chuffing from the rear port now that I'm getting older.

A DAC with asynchronous USB (Universal Series Bum) to make sure my transmissions arrive in the correct order. Well you don't want the experience spoiled by jitter, do you?

Dolby noise reduction could make a come back too; should I have the need to hake the hiss out of p*ss.

I'm pretty sure that if you're sitting on the toilet it's ok to experience chuffing from the rear port.

SteveR750

BenLaw said:
adamrobertshaw said:

I'm pretty sure that if you're sitting on the toilet it's ok to experience chuffing from the rear port.

Totally agree. You can throw those foam bungs away, they really will make it sound like c***

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
You could make the worlds shortest zip line in your room from those cables and charge a fee for people to ride the world's shortest zip line. People are stupid and love to do things they can brag about to friends.

Friend 1 - "Oh I was on the world's shortest zip line the other day"

Friend 2 - "Far out"

Friend 1 - "Nah, about 10 feet".

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts