spoonthumb

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I am an avid follower of the mag and have been for many years. I should really subscribe as i live in Cyprus and have to pay about 10 Euros for the mag. Oh well. Anbyway...my dilema is this,

I am going to have my TV and surround system shipped to Cyprus from the UK with my white goods and i'm having a problem finding a store which has the system i want (well it's not the one i want as that one comprises of the Mordaunt short Perf surround speakers which are way out of my price league!) and the TV i want.

Blu-ray Player - Sony BDPS550 TSP, Receiver - Sony STRDG820 TSP £299.95 & 6 Speaker Package - Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 (package) and the TV i want is the Sony (again, the Pioneers are a little out of my price range) KDL - 46WE5 or KD-46W4500.

Does anyone know a store that can supply these for me?

I'm also open to suggestions on chosing a diffenrent system. Maybe an older set of speakers?

A

Anonymous

Richer Sounds are doing the Sony 820 amp at the moment for £229 and I assume they will have them as they have only just started advertising this model as they didn't have it a month or so ago.

Ring one of the stores and see if they will ship it for you.

A

Anonymous

The only way to get the best deal on equipment prices is to shop at different suppliers for different things, that may in your case effect the shipping costs slightly but maybe not by as much as you save.

TRENDING THREADS