Digital issues to subscribers at the end of every year?

PoisonJam

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
I have been a What HiFi subscriber for around 10 years now and I have all the awards issues dating back to 2001. I try keep all the issues around for a while, however eventually it just gets too much and I have to throw a large pile out. It's extremely useful to have old issues around for those of us that like to snag a second hand bargain.

Something PC Pro magazine used to do when I was a subscriber almost a decade ago was provide a disc with all of that year's magazines with January's copy to subscribers only meaning I could safely bin the last 12 mags knowing I still had all of the useful content. I know What HiFi offer the digital downloads now and I don't know what the future plans will be but I'd really like access to these as a magazine subscriber in some way.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As you'll know, almost everyone from the magazine is at the Manchester Show this weekend, but I'll flag up the idea when they're back. There have certainly been discussions about offering some kind of magazine archive, probably online rather than as a disc, but I think these are still at a relatively early stage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts