Digital Input upgrade to Cyrus system

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ifor

Dec 3, 2002
Visit site
Roman Totale said:
Hi, without an impractical rearrangement of my listening room, I would probably need a 5m optical cable: is that practical? How flexible are the cables, e.g. to go behind bookcases, fit in corners, etc?

I have a couple 10 metre optical cables that I have used with Airport Express. No problems.

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
gregvet said:
No worries, and glad to help. I have been waiting for my Dac XP+ for two weeks now (the dealer offered to send it back to cyrus to have the firmware updating before sending it to me). Im getting pretty impatient now :eek:ops

Is it ex-demo from Moorgate by any chance?

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Roman Totale said:
Hi, without an impractical rearrangement of my listening room, I would probably need a 5m optical cable: is that practical? How flexible are the cables, e.g. to go behind bookcases, fit in corners, etc?

Just a thought, assuming you have limited hi res files, try an airport express or apple tv feeding the Dac XP, much neater and more flexible than a cable running form the mac, and you can stream stuff from your phone too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts