difference between Acoustic energy evo 3 and RX6

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all, thinking of upgrading my fronts and centre from the AE's to monitor audio RX6, what knd of improvements would i gain from doing this???

my amp is onk 807, would the rx6 be a good match for this amp, or could anyone recommend something else for around the £750 price mark, i do like my films and music loud!![:D]

My surrounds are MA brfx and my sub is BK xxls400, so big bass from new speakers is not essential as my sub will make up for that.

Thanks for your opinions

A

Anonymous

You might not be able to get the RX6 and centre for 750.00, but you might, who knows.

I have the RX6 and sclx72 and they are amazing for movies and music and dialoge.

Why not got for the BR5 and centre they canbe had for a stupid price,

A

Anonymous

hi canada thx for reply, should of clariffied the £750 was for the main speakers and not including the centre so budget around £1000 for both

A

Anonymous

Oh, well I could say I love my RX6's

And heard the onkyo would be a good match as well

A

Anonymous

any other speakers i should be looking at to partner with my onkyo or are the rx6 about the best at this price point

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
canada16:

The new kef range?

Might be worth a look.

Hey Canada. Could you do me a favour? I'd like to know the distance from the floor to the bottom of the bottom driver, including any plinthes/spikes that are fitted.

Sounds odd i know, but the RX6s in white have been the only speaker The Wife has not said a flat out "NO!" to when I'm talking of upgrading.

Only issue I have is one of the speakers would have to peer over the arm of a setee toward my listening position.

A

Anonymous

You would have to have a small sofa. they are 17.5 inches from floor to bottom driver.

Its not really important if the bottom driver doesnt peer over as its only a bass driver its more the tweeter I would be worried about.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts