Desktop speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need a pair of new desktop speakers.

I narrowed my list down to the following speakers, but can’t make a choice. Because there aren’t many reviews from some of the speakers and i can’t hear them play.

So maybe some of you can help me.
  • Audica MPS 1
  • Audioengine A2
  • Scandyna Micropod SE Active
  • Lars & Ivan BoBo + Isofa
I can get a nice deal on some of the speakers, so there is no real difference in costs and i think that speakers like the Audioengine A5 are to big.

A

Anonymous

I would buy KRK Rokits over any of those.

EDIT: LOL guy above me snaked in !!!

A

Anonymous

The Eclipse speakers might be worth checking out. There's also the Focal xs which can be found cheap sometimes

oldric_naubhoff

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
pulp49 said:
I need a pair of new desktop speakers.

I narrowed my list down to the following speakers, but can’t make a choice. Because there aren’t many reviews from some of the speakers and i can’t hear them play.

So maybe some of you can help me.
  • Audica MPS 1
  • Audioengine A2
  • Scandyna Micropod SE Active
  • Lars & Ivan BoBo + Isofa
I can get a nice deal on some of the speakers, so there is no real difference in costs and i think that speakers like the Audioengine A5 are to big.

if you're after performance I'd save for a little bit longer and get myself some Adam Audio Artist 5 (or Artist 3 if 5 is too big). all you need is a USB cable to get you going. for some GBP 780 (with matching desktop stands) you'll get really hi-fi sound. believe me, there's a difference between desktop speakers.

but if you want something to play in the background most of the I wouldn't bother with Adams. they're way overqualified for such a job.

A

Anonymous

Not sure what your budget is but I got the B&W MM-1's a few weeks back and they're superb
smiley-cool.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts