Denon SYS2020 speaker package

beaker_07

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I saw the Denon 5.1 SYS2020 speaker package on the RS website. I have Monitor Audio front and centre speakers as below and was wondering how the sub woofer and 2 of the smaller speakers to use for rears would work with my system?

Has anyone got or know anything about this package? I know there are 3 of the smaller speakers I wouldn't be using but I am unsure how a sub and rear will sound in my 12' x 12' room - this looks loke a good system to inroduce me to 5.1 or would I just be better geting the MA MRW10 sub and FX rear speakers.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
You have a great amp and great speakers don't ruin what you have.just buy some more ma bronze and try some cheaper subs as these can be integrated a bit easier.it might cost a little more but you will be getting the best you can get for what you have.or just bid on These for a cheap but amazing 5.1 system Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182511683561

beaker_07

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks seemorebtts - I posted before talking to my local RS which I did today - they said what you do buy Monitor Audio surrounds and go for a Cambridge Audio sub which isn't as important to be the same make as the remaining speakers and would be a cost saving over the MA.

They said the Denon package is good value but not particulary well suited to my amp and speakers.

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
beaker_07 said:
Thanks seemorebtts - I posted before talking to my local RS which I did today - they said what you do buy Monitor Audio surrounds and go for a Cambridge Audio sub which isn't as important to be the same make as the remaining speakers and would be a cost saving over the MA.

They said the Denon package is good value but not particulary well suited to my amp and speakers.
go for the Cambridge audio minx sub.you can find these on eBay really good sub for the money

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts