denon M37DAB

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All, Has anybody any Idea why I can't receive DAB stations on my Denon m37dab system? I'm in Ireland and I had got several stations but now I can't get any. I did a scan to no avail. I've moved the system from a reception point of view but still nothing. I was listening to RTE gold but now can't get it. However I have a 'Pure Avanti flow' and there is no problen getting DAB on it!

A

Anonymous

Hi have you done a reset of the unit? I also lost all stations and a unit reset and then rescan brought them back. I found that the Denon needed a good level of signal to receive all stations but obviously you should be picking up something.

A

Anonymous

Yeah YaYa 2 did all that. Thanks for your reply. The unit is about 2 years old so out of warranty so I was thinking of opening the panel because someone said to me there could be a build up of dust at the anthena connection on the inside of the unit?

A

Anonymous

I also can't see it being due to dust, I have had my unit a long time and not had problems other than the unit "locking up" but as you mention you have done a reset I am a little at a loss. Again I would imagine you should pick up at least a couple of stations even with a weak signal but have you tried a different aerial?

A

Anonymous

I've emailed denon so i'll see what their reply is. Thanks lad's.

A

Anonymous

I can't imagine it being the ariel at all because for 2 years i've had dab reception on my existing ariel. It only went 2 weeks ago.

A

Anonymous

Yes I would agree with you like, will be interesting to hear Denon's response.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts