Denon D-M37DAB with Mission speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I see in the What Hi-Fi Sound and Vision Awards 2008 issue that the Denon D-M37 was very highly thought of. I have owned one of its predecessors (the Denon D-M31) for a few years, currently married to a pair of Mission speakers that comprised the kit at the time I bought it. I would like to upgrade to DAB and the D-M37 seems a logical choice. I have two questions please:

• Will my existing Mission speakers be a good match for the D-M37, rather than having to buy the Denon SC-M37 items?
    I have a powerful external FM aerial that feeds my D-M31; will this suffice to enable good reception of digital radio signals through the D-M37?

This is my first post on this forum, so apologies if something similar has been asked before

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
agree with the chosen one, although some missions are more worthy than others (but should always beat Denon's own offering). I had some really sweet 771Es that I sold a while back and regretted it - had a D-M37 plan for them at one stage.

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Don't know if it's still the case but IIRC, the "Denon" speakers supplied with the DM30/31 WERE Missions.

You don't say what speakers you have so I'll take a (not so) wild stab at M71i. If that's correct I've found them very capable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts