Denon D-100 HiFi with Mission 700 Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone and happy new year to you all!!
smile.gif

Just here for some advice on the following separates HiFi set up -

Denon D-100 i believe its called but not 100% and the model numbers of the separates are:

Denon UCD-100 - CD Player
Denon UDR-100 - Tape Deck
Denon UTU-100 - Tuner
Denon UPA-100 - Amp

With Mission 700 speakers, speaker stands and remote control.

Anyone have or had any of these? Would just like to know what this set up is like and how much it should be valued at. Any feedback would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
If memory serves me correctly, there was a Denon D100 midi system around in 1993, but I have no idea how much it cost at the time or what it sounded like. Anyone else know?

stumpy66

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
I had the denon system with mission 760i speakers it was a fab system, cost me £730 in 1993. I absolutely loved it until the cd player started to play up and i couldnt get a replacement laser for it. I know of 2 other people who had the denon and they had the same problem. It sounded great but this seemed to be a common problem. The problem was that it wouldnt read discs, and i eventually paired it up with a separate cd player until i replaced it last year

Hope this helps

A

Anonymous

Yes thanks alot, this is a great help. I have heard alot about the CD player fault though but the one I have been offered doesn't have the fault currently. Of course, thats not to say it wont develop the fault in the future. Would you say £80 for the system with the Mission 700 speakers and speaker stands is a good price?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts