Denon AVR1910 - Best speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
How do,

Just bought my first AV receiver for 12 years(!) and am looking for some speakers, any recommendations on what to audition from anyone who has this amp?

Thanks.

Michael

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forums.

Advising on speakers is always difficult, factors to take into consideration include the accoustics of your room and your personal preference for the sound. Some like a warmer and more mellow sound and others prefer something brighter.

The best thing to do is to consult a local dealer, and listen to some speakers in his listening room using your amp. Then ask for a home trial, as speakers can sound completely different in the home environment. The other thing to decide is do you want full size speakers or the "style" variety.

A

Anonymous

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I was banned from posting for a while following my first post, not sure why (admins?).

My budget was going to be approx £500 but went to Sevenoaks in Wetherby (very helpful) and auditioned the new Monitor Audio BX2 AV 5.1 system using 1911 amp. I'm not technical minded and can't provide a brilliant review, but suffice to say I haven't heard sound quality like that since I was last at the cinema. I was blown away. So was the budget. Spent far more than I was expecting to but it's my birthday in 2 weeks :) Got a great deal considering they are new out, very excited about their impending delivery....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts