Denon avr-x2000 speaker choice?

beachBOYken

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi

I will be getting the Denon avr-x2000 shortly but will need some speakers to build a 3.1 setup

Firstly I will want to get left and right fronts.

I have been looking at the Q acoustics 7000i left/right fronts, does anyone know if these will be fine with the denon x2000.

Its mainly for movies but I do play some music ocasionally on my vinyl player, so they need to be good for music but more so for movies.

Many thanks

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Are you going to get last years model at a discounted price or wait for this years recievers, bear in mind if you get this years they will be HDMI 2.2 compatable.

beachBOYken

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi

Did'nt know there was a newer model, Its priced at £299 most places so Im guessing it last years.

Just need advice on the 7000i speakers with it.

thanks

beachBOYken

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi Again

I will be getting an Denon AVR-X2000 very soon so looking forward to that, it will be my first proper reciever having only ever had an all in one type system (onkyo htx-22hd)

Im still in need of some help on speakers, I like the Q acoustic 7000i range but there are so many choices of speaker out there.

I need a smallish speaker which is why I have been looking at the 7000i and Im only going to 3.1 for now and the front left/rights will be on the wall via a bracket.

I have also seen the Arcam Muso which looks good?

any thoughts on the 7000i or Muso or a better suggestion?

budget is £500-550 which needs to include front left/right and a sub , I will purchase a centre a bit later on and make do with an old q acoustic centre for now.

Slang5571

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi, I actually have the Denon AVRX 2000 cinema amp. I have the Monitor Audio R90HD10 speaker package connected to the amp. Using Chord Carnival Silverscreen speaker cable for connection. I'm really pleased with the sound quality, it sounds fantastic with movies and also very good with music.

ChristianCorrine

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi

i have the q7000i as I didnt want big speakers and they sound great they sound like much bigger speakers and sound good with music.

If your looking for smaller style type speakers I thoroughly recommend them.

I demoed them against the B&W MT 50 at Sevenoaks and I think they sounded better.

Although that is my ears and preference you should ask them for a demo.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts