Denon AVR 1910 - Sony BDP S370

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just set up my new Blu-Ray dvd player to my Denon amp.

At first i was only getting Multi Ch Direct i think it said, then i changed the settings on the dvd player "set BD audio mix setting to off" as soon as Back to the future started up i get the Blue Light on the AMP and it says DTS HD Master which i think is the best sound setting to use. The only problem is i have to have the volume turned almost to the max to here the movie at a almost decent level, this is fine apart from when i clicked back to the title menu i think i woke up every neighbour in the street as it obviosuly reset back to PLII

I have looked through the forum, and the closest topic i can find is

Sony bdp-s370 How to output bitstream

but there was no conclusion to the topic

Have I missed somthing? Ive tried changing cables et, the amps connected to a Panasonic TX-P42V20B or is this the way it has to be when using HD audio? Sorry if this is another repost but i have been looking on here for a few hours to find some help

Thank You

lussen

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
look like we got the same problem.mine get no sound when i select dts HD.i have already post this in this forum.now i get DTS HD sound when i turn ON pure direct n OFF it back then select DTS HD sound just came back

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts