Denon AVR-1910 & KEF KHT2005.3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Having just read the reciever group test in this month's mag, I was thinking of buying the Denon AVR-1910. Does anybody know whether this reciever would be well matched to the the KEF-KHT2005.3 speakers?

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

I can't offer an opinion on the matching of the Denon with the 2000's but I'd be very keen to know too, as it's a setup I'm considering. Hope you don't mind me widening the question a bit?

Having listened to an audition of the 1000's (which I already own and are good, but lacking mid-range and drive to my humble ears), the 2000's and 3000's connected to the same amp earlier this year, I have to say if you can afford the step up to the 3000's then the difference is very noticeable.

But I'd be very interested in someone's opinion on the best amp/speaker pairing of the KEF and B&W ranges (up to £1000) and Denon AVR-1910 and Sony 2400ES. I'm probably aiming as much for lossless music from my Apple TV as home cinema.

A

Anonymous

I have this very set up and have been very happy so far, I have a Pioneer Kuro Plasma to view it on. I found a package deal for this Reciever/Speaker combination online and then went into Richer Sounds and they price matched it, I was also able to demo before I parted with my cash.

I then bought a Pioneer BDP 320 Bluray player this week and the results have been outstanding. It upscales my DVD's very well and Bluray discs are fantastic, so good that (the usually dis-interested) Mrs Ming sat up and passed comment without asking the price!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts