Denon AVR-1910 : 10-Bit (ADV7840)

Denon AVR-2310 : 12-Bit (ADV7340)

Ronald

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
Cheers Ronald
emotion-21.gif

Richersounds are gits, they told me when I bought it (last year) that the 1910 uses the same chip as the 2310!!!
emotion-39.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man sorry to hear about your denon woes
emotion-21.gif
i don't suppose you could do me a favour could you look to see when the next disney buy one get one free deals are going to be on?

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
He said that both used the same chip dude, just proves Ronald's point (on that seller anyway) oh well
emotion-4.gif
I'm happy with it, just a bit annoying really as I wanted to go for the 2310 but was just shy of the budget last year. Differeent price now though, teh same as i paid for the 1910!!!! can't believe that

gel I shall look around my friend, and give you the heads up
emotion-21.gif
, and vice versa please if you do
emotion-2.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Garth Man:
He said that both used the same chip dude, just proves Ronald's point (on that seller anyway) oh well
emotion-4.gif
I'm happy with it, just a bit annoying really as I wanted to go for the 2310 but was just shy of the budget last year. Differeent price now though, teh same as i paid for the 1910!!!! can't believe that

emotion-21.gif
emotion-2.gif

That is bad then. I would always check out the manufacturer's website in future for spec. Then again, I've seen Denon and Sony make mistakes before.

D

Deleted member 2457

Garth Man:

emotion-4.gif

emotion-21.gif
emotion-2.gif

Cheers Mate
emotion-21.gif
and will do
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts