Denon 1910+Monitor Audio BR-5+GDI-IRD4400M Grace WiFi Radio ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I'm going to buy the above combination, does anyone have a review about the denon and the BR 5s?

Also I'm not sure if the Grace Wifi radio will connect to the Denon,does anyone knows about other wifi radio?

Thanks

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
first off this is all imo and people will agree/disagree

i think for the money the denon1910 is a must really (if you not buying into 3d). It has like my 1909 very easy to use interface, very good night mode,rename your inputs is always welcome. With movies and gaming i found the denon cant be touched for less than £500.

For 2channel stereo playback i find denon play it way to safe thats why after 5months i needed to set a hifi set-up as well.

The BR5's are a great choice,

pros£450 they seem to look the part and when friends/family walk in they do look alot more than £450,they are so easy to drive,they are small floorstanders and dont take over the room,they do go deep and hard to knock over.look so cool with grills off

cons,i think they need a 10inch gap all round or in my case with cd/spotify(no so with vinyl)can sound a touch boomy. I also think that they lack something you seem to get what you put in, where other speakers seem to have a bit of a character to them.(this might be classed as laid back and can be a pro). they look boring with grills on

i really think you will be happy if go for them unless you want major bass or the sound to jump out at you.they are very punchy and detailed.

so about the radio not got no background on that.

A

Anonymous

the yamaha rxv1065 is £450 .. a few forum members here recently bought one , and they are very happy with it , it was initially over £600 , and received 5 stars from whfi in the same class bracket as the denon 2310 .. worth considering too..

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:the yamaha rxv1065 is £450 .. a few forum members here recently bought one , and they are very happy with it , it was initially over £600 , and received 5 stars from whfi in the same class bracket as the denon 2310 .. worth considering too..

copy that, will check it

thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts