Deleted.

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

Deleted. Will go elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gray

......Nobody wants to reply, through fear of 'trashing' your thread.

I believe you're a member of the Wam. You must agree you'd be better off asking there, where there are more 'open minded' people (and not least because they've had the recent anti thread spoiling message from above).

Last edited:
Reactions: shadders

shadders

......Nobody wants to reply, through fear of 'trashing' your thread.

I believe you're a member of the Wam. You must agree you'd be better off asking there, where there are more 'open minded' people (and not least because they've had the recent anti thread spoiling message from above).
Hi,
I agree, the Wam is the place for digital cable discussion. I don't think this site should become an echo chamber for only those views which people agree with. The whole point of a forum, is that it is open, and all comments are valid. Too many scammers out there.

Regards,
Shadders.

Reactions: Surly Sid and Gray

nads

Mmmm digital cable. Some better than others. If it can transport the bit rate you need it will do the job you need be it 5 quid or hundreds. Unless you are using kit that does away with the digital standards that guarantee you get perfect data transfer.

the fact people say they can hear a difference between their HIRES streaming service that comes via the same digital technology shows the cable has nothing to do with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts