Delete me

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

dim_span:well, I'm glad you have a sense of humour

Ah. It was supposed to be funny. Righty-oh then. As you were...

OK, in future, I'll try to be a 'funny' as you

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

dim_span:OK, in future, I'll try to be a 'funny' as you

If you could, that would be jolly helpful...

OK, I'll try my best ... and BTW, you are not as bad as everyone says you are
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

If it is Octopo's wish to be deleted as a member of the forum, I do not think the 'Hi FI' section is the appropriate place at which to give notice of said intention, and therefore it should be assumed that this in fact was not his intended wish. Had this been expressed in the 'Off Topic' section, then I think a fair case could be put forward in support of the interpretation of a communication designed to effect notice to the forum moderators of a wish to have his account deleted, though I also think more suitable phrasing would have been appropriate, given the seriousness of the matter.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
hmtb:If it is Octopo's wish to be deleted as a member of the forum, I do not think the 'Hi FI' section is the appropriate place at which to give notice of said intention, and therefore it should be assumed that this in fact was not his intended wish. Had this been expressed in the 'Off Topic' section, then I think a fair case could be put forward in support of the interpretation of a communication designed to effect notice to the forum moderators of a wish to have his account deleted, though I also think more suitable phrasing would have been appropriate, given the seriousness of the matter.

Now that is funny...

A

Anonymous

hmtb:
If it is Octopo's wish to be deleted as a member of the forum, I do not think the 'Hi FI' section is the appropriate place at which to give notice of said intention, and therefore it should be assumed that this in fact was not his intended wish. Had this been expressed in the 'Off Topic' section, then I think a fair case could be put forward in support of the interpretation of a communication designed to effect notice to the forum moderators of a wish to have his account deleted, though I also think more suitable phrasing would have been appropriate, given the seriousness of the matter.
if you can just make these summations a little more cryptic , i can see a career in politics
emotion-5.gif

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
hmtb:

Of course he could have said Please Release Me-Let me Go
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks. I'm glad it was funny.

Cryptic? I think it's perfectly clear, particularly by comparison to some of the incomprehensible jibberish I usually have to read.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts