deep cryogenic treatment of hifi

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

I think an ASA adjudication would have gone against them by now had it not been solely on the web.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Masterbluster"]
I think an ASA adjudication would have gone against them by now had it not been solely on the web.

[/quote]

Naturally.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]
I wonder who is the first person that come up with the idea! Did his wife put all the shoping in the freezer one day including his beloved cables that he bought from Dixon? I can imagine he was hunting around all day until the dearest askd him to get some fish fingers out for dinner and there they are.....cryo....cryo he shouted.
[/quote]I suspect some people keep messing around with spare liquid nitrogen bottles they got from their workplace. It's a great way for the impatient to make icecream (just watch your fingers!) http://www.stevespanglerscience.com/experiment/liquid-nitrogen-ice-cream

A

Anonymous

Or maybe, just maybe, on some stuff it works...

How many of you have done a 'blind' listening test?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"]
I wonder who is the first person that come up with the idea! Did his wife put all the shoping in the freezer one day including his beloved cables that he bought from Dixon? I can imagine he was hunting around all day until the dearest askd him to get some fish fingers out for dinner and there they are.....cryo....cryo he shouted.
[/quote] no mate cryo started for tools and cutting weapons my knifes( cooking ) are cryo and my japanese catana is cryo i cant explain exactly what happens but something to do with the metal hardening under extreme rapid cooling in the case of steel the nolecules of carbon get loked in the molecules of iren creatin martensite a harder more resistent steel capable of keeping a cutting edge longer but i fail to see the point in hi-fi

A

Anonymous

Okay so steel becomes martensite when supercooled. What happens to Copper and Silver (the two conductors prevalent in hifi)?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="raypalmer"]Okay so steel becomes martensite when supercooled. What happens to Copper and Silver (the two conductors prevalent in hifi)?[/quote]

They become expensivefooalrite

A

Anonymous

[quote user="BigGuads"]Or maybe, just maybe, on some stuff it works...

How many of you have done a 'blind' listening test?[/quote]

Have you seen how much they charge?

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't personally send stuff off to be done by a third party at all anyway...

All my stuff was done by the manuf.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="BigGuads"]I wouldn't personally send stuff off to be done by a third party at all anyway...

All my stuff was done by the manuf.[/quote]

All of it?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="raypalmer"]Okay so steel becomes martensite when supercooled. What happens to Copper and Silver (the two conductors prevalent in hifi)?[/quote]i dont known to tell the truth but i can say for sure that some sort of change happens in the structure of the copper/silver at a molecular status what change that might be i am not qualified to say just to speculate as we are doing right now

A

Anonymous

How can you be so ignorant?

Just check the science behind deep cryo process you will find that the cryo process actually effects the crystalline structure in a metal and which can actually affect the electron behaviour in that metal which will inevitable effect the system sound.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="sjacob"]

How can you be so ignorant?

Just check the science behind deep cryo process you will find that the cryo process actually effects the crystalline structure in a metal and which can actually affect the electron behaviour in that metal which will inevitable effect the system sound.

[/quote]

There is no evidence for that, and no need for the rudeness.

Regards Ed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts