Dates on reviews please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi What HiFi

Any chance you can put review dates on the website?

I've stopped using the reviews section of the website for the time being because I don't know if a review is one day or one year old. I don't need to point out to you that with so many products being launched every year by every manufacturer, trying to figure out which is the latest is frustrating when the reviews are not dated.

Please can you rectify this omission

Thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

Any update on when the review dates will be added to the reviews ? I would be really useful to see when the review was done.

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Not meaning to hassle you, but just to add my voice for support for this simple addition. Not sure if it's actively being worked on or just in the backlog - if the latter I'm adding my support here so it could be bought higher up the list.

Cheers

R

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Retne said:
Not sure if it's actively being worked on or just in the backlog - if the latter I'm adding my support here so it could be bought higher up the list.

It's being worked on, as part of a range of upgrades to the site.

A

Anonymous

freedonian said:
Hi What HiFi

Any chance you can put review dates on the website?

I've stopped using the reviews section of the website for the time being because I don't know if a review is one day or one year old. I don't need to point out to you that with so many products being launched every year by every manufacturer, trying to figure out which is the latest is frustrating when the reviews are not dated.

Please can you rectify this omission

Thanks in advance

Hear, hear. I would like to add my weight ( all 15-stone of it :) ) to this request. Dates are indeed very important where AV equipment is concerned.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Indeed: in other words the data is already there - we're just working with JD's erstwhile colleagues on a means of making it visible on the reviews.

A

Anonymous

You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with together with your website.
bigcommerce reviews Falconry singlehop vps matutinally bluehost coupons spurn

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts