Dali Zensor 3 speakers.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Lol you no how much they cost they are £1199 but wouth every penny I sold some of my film figure collection just to buy them or I could not afford to buy them . If you do want to get a demo done I would phone first so you can get your slot in for a demo . They will use the roskin k3 amp with matching CD player the amp is £1200 and I think the CD player is even more money but anyway richer sounds like useing k3 to show of there speakers so more then likely they will have that setup . But you do not have to buy them but worth your time to hear the Dali opticon 6s they have not been out long they have meant to replace the ikon range so do not get tempted in buying ikon's . And lol do not forget your other half will most definitely kill you if you buy this speakers .

Everton1878

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Lol you no how much they cost they are £1199 but wouth every penny I sold some of my film figure collection just to buy them or I could not afford to buy them . If you do want to get a demo done I would phone first so you can get your slot in for a demo . They will use the roskin k3 amp with matching CD player the amp is £1200 and I think the CD player is even more money but anyway richer sounds like useing k3 to show of there speakers so more then likely they will have that setup . But you do not have to buy them but worth your time to hear the Dali opticon 6s they have not been out long they have meant to replace the ikon range so do not get tempted in buying ikon's . And lol do not forget your other half will most definitely kill you if you buy this speakers .

Yeah clocked the cost when I was looking them up.
teeth_smile.gif

Think that's always the problem, what they would sound with my set - up, I've got the audiolab 8200CDQ and audiolab 8200P.

My other half has just paid £870 for a dress for a Christmas party we're going to, so she can't really say anything about spending money. Will ring them in bath to see about hearing them, can always try and haggle with them over price as well, at the end of the day they can only say no, my other half will have her fingers crossed they won't do me a deal I would imagine. LOL.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Well I got mine x demo they had mine 2 weeks when they had them for demoing I got £75 off the ask price because they were x demo . I would of thought they would be ok with your amp as your Dali 3s sound ok on your amp so the Dali opticon 6s should be ok I would of thought but depends if your got the room for floor standing speakers ? But then your useing speaker stands with the Dali 3s so they still take space up . It's up to you mate but take a couple of CDs with you on the demo stuff you no well and no how it sounds to you . That's if they have a set of Dali opticon 6s for demoing . If you do end up buying a set they have to order them in from Dali which takes about 2 weeks to get them from Dali or you could do what I did and buy the demo pair and get some money off .

Everton1878

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Blacksabbath25 said:
Well I got mine x demo they had mine 2 weeks when they had them for demoing I got £75 off the ask price because they were x demo . I would of thought they would be ok with your amp as your Dali 3s sound ok on your amp so the Dali opticon 6s should be ok I would of thought but depends if your got the room for floor standing speakers ? But then your useing speaker stands with the Dali 3s so they still take space up . It's up to you mate but take a couple of CDs with you on the demo stuff you no well and no how it sounds to you . That's if they have a set of Dali opticon 6s for demoing . If you do end up buying a set they have to order them in from Dali which takes about 2 weeks to get them from Dali or you could do what I did and buy the demo pair and get some money off .

Thanks for the advice mate, will let you know how I get on.

Cheers Brian.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts