Dali Rubicon 8s

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Its all sorted out now and wow ! i didn't think those isolation feet would make much difference but they have totally changed things and that is the truth and i am not for one in believing in snake oil products but i am so happy that i now have my sound perfect .
Those isolation feet have made the sound very clear , detailed and everything sounds natural but what this has shown me is people are not getting the very best out of there speakers i do highly recommend you in invest in some of theses isolation feet because they make a hell of a difference a big upgrade to anyone's speakers

Its all sorted out now and wow ! i didn't think those isolation feet would make much difference but they have totally changed things and that is the truth and i am not for one in believing in snake oil products but i am so happy that i now have my sound perfect .
Those isolation feet have made the sound very clear , detailed and everything sounds natural but what this has shown me is people are not getting the very best out of there speakers i do highly recommend you in invest in some of theses isolation feet because they make a hell of a difference a big upgrade to anyone's speakers
Glad you found them worth it. I must say the improvement I noticed particularly in controlling bass and improving spatial imaging was not huge but very apparent. Isolating them from my suspended floor was certainly worthwhile. I certainly do not begrudge the outlay as got my speakers cheap anyway. :)

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Glad you found them worth it. I must say the improvement I noticed particularly in controlling bass and improving spatial imaging was not huge but very apparent. Isolating them from my suspended floor was certainly worthwhile. I certainly do not begrudge the outlay as got my speakers cheap anyway. :)
what they do which surprised me i think they are well worth it

I found having the speakers isolated gave gains - the bass went from the room into the soundstage - but they weren't night and day. The stands have feet with M6 screws, and I'm tempted to add some of SolidAir's feet as I've been so happy with everything else I have from them:

I found having the speakers isolated gave gains - the bass went from the room into the soundstage - but they weren't night and day. The stands have feet with M6 screws, and I'm tempted to add some of SolidAir's feet as I've been so happy with everything else I have from them:

They are same price as the isoacoustics gaia depending on the weight of your speakers.

D

Deleted member 188516

may i ask do you no longer feel the bass traveling through the floor under your feet now you have installed the gaia products ?
(i'm guessing the gaia products stop this vibration).

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
may i ask do you no longer feel the bass traveling through the floor under your feet now you have installed the gaia products ?
(i'm guessing the gaia products stop this vibration).
Yes i have noticed there isn't so much vibration from bass which i did feel with the Rubicons but did not from the Opticon 8s as the Rubicon are a lot deeper with bass i did feel bass on the floor before i fitted the isolation feet but not so much now but i do have a wooden floor but concrete underneath so its still a floating floor which some how added to my bass issue but did not do this when i had my Opticon 8s which is strange
This is a hard one to explain but the bass has been change some how its not as deep but still giving the correct level of bass but the bass is more defined .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts