Dali Ikon 6 floorstanders for £599

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Avland are selling the above speakers in light oak finish for £599 delivered,ordered a pair myself and should be here next week.
www.avland.co.uk

p.s. I am not connected to this company,just a punter who got a good deal (I hope!!)

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I`m assuming new (bloody hope so!) but you got me thinking now,all other finishes are £899.Website says they don`t sell grey imports and surely they would have to state if the speakers were ex dem etc.?A bit worried now lol. Just noticed your sig,take it you like the Dali`s?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
If you like detail and you value an astounding midrange then these are the speakers for you. Not bass heavy or bright. I love them. For piano and acoustic guitar they are brilliant. Mind you they do show up all the warts on less well recorded tracks.

ÿ

ÿ

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
Just a quick update,the Ikons arrived today and they are brand new (phew)Sound pretty good straight out of the box (don`t you just love unpacking new kit!)Have got the cd on repeat play to let them run in a bit.Why it`s only the light oak finish at this price I don`t know,they must have a storeroom full of them or something.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts