admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just bought a Dacmagic from Richer Sounds in the clearance bargain section £199, unboxed and bought as seen. Trouble is, when I got home I realised that the (rubber?) base/foot thing that enables it to stand up ‘end’ on is missing. I know…. Bought as seen and I didn’t look.
Does anyone have an unused/spare one that they don’t need or want or know where I can get one?

Cheers Paul.

T

the record spot

...and if they haven't got one there, he'll try Norwich next. :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Paul,

We can help with this - no problem at all.

Just log a support request on our customer care site: http://support.cambridgeaudio.com/register.php

Make sure you paste the URL from this forum post and leave your postal address.

Enjoy your weekend :rockout:

A

Anonymous

John, Cambridge Audio,

Many, many thanks for your help - I wasn't expecting to be sorted out as fast as this! :)

Customer care form has been sent as requested (ID 73382)

Cheers, Paul

A

Anonymous

John, Cambridge Audio,

Many, many thanks for your help - I wasn't expecting to be sorted out as fast as this! :)

Customer care form has been sent as requested (ID 73382)

Cheers, Paul

A

Anonymous

We try to help!

Our main support guy will get onto this next week once he returns from vacation.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought a rubber foot for a DAC magic, sold as seen. When I got home, there was no DAC attached. Can you please rummage in your cupboards once more to see if you can find the missing DAC?

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
:)
Lee H said:
I recently bought a rubber foot for a DAC magic, sold as seen. When I got home, there was no DAC attached. Can you please rummage in your cupboards once more to see if you can find the missing DAC?
:clap:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts