Dab tuner

Mr rocker

Dec 5, 2023
Visit site
Hi all iv been thinking of getting a dab tuner. in a second hand shop near me they have 2 for sale one is a denon tu- 1800dab the other is a teac T-R650dab. The denon one will cost abit the the tea. It there any difference between the 2 tuners. is it a dab tuner only as good as the quality of the music being brobroadcast. Thanks in advance

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
Both Denon and Teac are fine products but I don't know which of the two is best. I do think however, there's not too much mileage with DAB technology, it seems most people are shifting to internet radio and streaming.
If either of the above has internet connectivity and access to internet radio, I would go with the brand that has that feature.

jjbomber

Hi all iv been thinking of getting a dab tuner. in a second hand shop near me they have 2 for sale one is a denon tu- 1800dab the other is a teac T-R650dab. The denon one will cost abit the the tea. It there any difference between the 2 tuners. is it a dab tuner only as good as the quality of the music being brobroadcast. Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS