Cyrus SoundKey Phone DAC

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
This should, according to cyrus, have entered production with delivery of the finished product to Kick Starter Funding contributors at end of November.

I don't know what exactly this DAC will bring over say a Dragonfly Black but as a longterm cyrus fan I am kind of curious how this one will pan out ... .

The new Cyrus management clearly have their own ideas on where to take the company ie. crowd funding and new design separates.

jjbomber

drummerman said:
This should, according to cyrus, have entered production with delivery of the finished product to Kick Starter Funding contributors at end of November.

I don't know what exactly this DAC will bring over say a Dragonfly Black but as a longterm cyrus fan I am kind of curious how this one will pan out ... .

The new Cyrus management clearly have their own ideas on where to take the company ie. crowd funding and new design separates.

Bunch of con merchants, best avoided. I registered for the kickstarter campaign and they never sent me a link, even though I had an email the day before saying they would. Avoid.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
drummerman said:

Bunch of con merchants, best avoided. I registered for the kickstarter campaign and they never sent me a link, even though I had an email the day before saying they would. Avoid.

Mmmh, this is Cyrus we're talking about, although a changed one.

Quite a statement you make but my guess is they're simply running behind.

Still, would be interesting if anyone knows more.

TRENDING THREADS