Cyrus 6 Amplifier what do you all think?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all looking too upgrade from cambridge auido amp+cd player .a mate got a cyrus 6 intr amp for sale whats it worth please also what do you all think of it? thanks pete

A

Anonymous

Haven't heard that amp, but have all Cyrus kit and think it is fantastic.

That amp gets great reviews (like all Cyrus). Fast attacking sound might not match well with very bright speakers though. Doesn't seem to have huge power so might be worth considering going for the 8vs which was only £200 more, before any reductions (my local stockist has it down to £650).

A

Anonymous

hi any got a cyrus 6 power amp if so any good? been offered one advice please

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
I auditioned the Cyrus 6v2 amp and Cyrus 6 CD player a few months back with B&W CM7 speakers and they Cyrus seperates sounded fantastic

I was auditioning this equipment with my girlfriends parents and they absolutley loved them but decided to go for the Cyrus 8v2 amp and CD player as they were offered a really good discount for cash @ Sevenoaks.

It depends on what music you listen to and also what speakers you'd be partnering the Cyrus equipment with but i dont think you could go far wrong with them. Also, as mentioned in other posts, you can always get the Cyrus seperates upgraded when money allows!

A

Anonymous

ok dan thanks for that ,not sure what speakers too go for yet ? i listen too rock music ,live music mainly

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Well i and my GF's parents listen to alot of Rock and quite bassy music also. I'd suggest the Kef IQ5SE's or B&W 602 S3's (off Ebay if youre ok with 2nd hand items) or the 685's new OR the 684's new.

A

Anonymous

ok dan thanks for that i dont mind ebay i,ll take a look on there, ta for your advice
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts