Currently deciding on new Home Cinema setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am about to install a new Home Cinema & Gaming setup and i was just hoping someone could give me their opinion on the following:

I have narrowed down my search on surround speakers to the Kef 2005 (is it worth spending extra for the 3005??) speaker system or the Mission M Cubes, for wife purposes they must be wall mounted and somewhat invisible!!

And also I was informed by my installer to choose a Marantz SR5003 but as my price limit can go up to £1000 should i consider the Denon AVR-2310 or the Yamaha RX-V1900?

I would be really thankful if someone could point me in the right direction as I am pretty clueless to this area

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The 3005 is a worthwhile upgrade - the subwoofer in particular really makes the difference. The step up in amp is also a wise choice - if you stick with Marantz the new SR6004 would be good improvement. Alternatively the RXV2065 ( the 1900 replacement ) will work very nicely with the KEFS.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
WBHobbs:I have narrowed down my search on surround speakers to the Kef 2005 (is it worth spending extra for the 3005??) speaker system or the Mission M Cubes, for wife purposes they must be wall mounted and somewhat invisible!!For the price the 3005SE's can be had for, they're well worth the extra over the 2005's. And they sound pretty damn good on the end of an RXV3900.

And also I was informed by my installer to choose a Marantz SR5003 but as my price limit can go up to £1000 should i consider the Denon AVR-2310 or the Yamaha RX-V1900?Yamaha RXV3900
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks to you both for your replies i will certainly look into upping the budget and plumping for the 3005's!!

A

Anonymous

Just one final question i need answered before i make the plunge, Should i consider the Monitor Audio Radius90HD10 kit and wpuld you guys rate them? as they have been suggested to me as opposed to going for the KEF 3005's??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts