Creek Voyage

Yes, it's right.
The most expensive amp Creek have ever produced.... and the phono preamp module is extra. :)
I was interested until I saw that and the fact they are heading into digital territory which is, again, unusual for Creek.
Their phono preamp and headphone sections were always excellent but having an amp that doesn't come with a fitted phono preamp section has put me off.
I would have preferred it if they offered a cheaper version without an installed DAC as it is these devices that are changing rapidly and are more of a personal choice. Having one fitted to amp limits upgrade potential.
Oh, and they need to think of a new name for it, i20 makes it sound like a Primare.... :)
I hope it sells well for them but they have put themselves into an awkward market place as there are too many modern amp / dacs already out there at and around this price point.
The Parasound Halo Hint6 is still the frontrunner in my next upgrade mission......

Reactions: Gonepostal

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just Google it and probably the first thing you will see is the announcement from Stereonet
Yes I saw that thanks, but I just thought there might be some reference to it on the Creek website.
I do like the look of their stuff, it's a shame my planned demo with the 100A amp fell through back a year or two ago.

Gonepostal

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I’m not sure who can afford a 4.5k amp but it’s certainly not me. I’m thinking of an upgrade in my Quad Vena but this won’t be it. I wonder if the 100a might be available on a deal.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I’m not sure who can afford a 4.5k amp but it’s certainly not me. I’m thinking of an upgrade in my Quad Vena but this won’t be it. I wonder if the 100a might be available on a deal.
Can't comment on any deals but there is a note on the Creek website that says they will loan your local dealer one of their demo units if the dealer doesn't have it, and if you don't have a local Creek dealer then to contact them as they have a 14 day trial offer.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts