Credit where credit is due

Took a chance on ordering LP from snvinyl.co.uk and was pleasantly surprised to see it had arrived when I got home from work. Under a week, not bad at all.

Happily listening now to 'Born under a bad sign' by Albert King.

Glad to read he is more reliable nowadays, and very fair of you to say so.

A couple of weeks back I ordered a pretty old LP from an eBay seller. It was described as very good, or something similar. When it arrived it was quite grubby on side B, as though something sticky had been sprayed on, then dust embedded. I emailed the seller with a pic and got a full refund. Restored my faith in human nature!

nopiano said:
Glad to read he is more reliable nowadays, and very fair of you to say so.

A couple of weeks back I ordered a pretty old LP from an eBay seller. It was described as very good, or something similar. When it arrived it was quite grubby on side B, as though something sticky had been sprayed on, then dust embedded. I emailed the seller with a pic and got a full refund. Restored my faith in human nature!

Glad you got your money back, rightly so if item not as described.

GeoffreyW

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Although I've previously spoken here in his favour, I recently began to have my doubts over my "Pulse" order, which was delayed by a few weeks, having had payment taken, but he was having supply problems, and it did finally arrive, in good condition.

Communications seem something of a weak point, but I'd be happy to deal with Scott in future.

GeoffreyW said:
Although I've previously spoken here in his favour, I recently began to have my doubts over my "Pulse" order, which was delayed by a few weeks, having had payment taken, but he was having supply problems, and it did finally arrive, in good condition.

Communications seem something of a weak point, but I'd be happy to deal with Scott in future.

Good to hear. I have berated this trader in the past as it appeared he didn't actually stock anything and got it on-the-fly but later dealings have been pretty good even though there's always that nagging doubt in the back of my mind. One bitten twice shy springs to mind.

GeoffreyW said:
Indeedy, Al. I was within hours of cancelling my order when the order dispatch email arrived, and the album was very well packed.

Indeed, well packaged they are no complaints there. In the past I thought the dispatch email was bogus as I seem to get them almost immediately after order is placed but on reading it seems they haven't even picked up the item.

Maybe times are changing, I hope so as he is one of the very few able to access difficult to find LPs.

TRENDING THREADS