Contacting Sky

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Does anybody have a contact email for Sky? I think I've seen people post one for some sort fo manager on here before.

I'm currently caught up in the bank fiasco surrounding RBS, Natwest and Ulster Bank. The OH's wages haven't appeared and niether has money I'm due. I've taken the trouble to contact my mortgage company and a couple of others that are due and all said they'd make a note and that many customers were also affected and that as soon as it was sorted out I should contact them to make the payments.

I phoned Sky were I was told that they would try again for the payment in 10 days, if that failed my services would be cut off within 10 days.

The problem 'should' be sorted by then (though the bank have been saying that for over a week now) so this mightn't even be an issue but I was annoyed by that fact that Sky didn't seem bothered that this was a problem not of my making. Some on here might say they have every right to switch me off if my bill is not paid and I'd probably go along with that to a certain extent but I think I'm mostly annoyed by the customer services agent who didn't seem remotely interested in my problem.

So I'm looking for an email address where I can register my disappointment with how I feel I have been treated.

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
It was the Jeremy Darroch email I was looking for. I couldn't remember the name but managed to search through and get it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts