connecting my pc to my cyrus equipment

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi there all i am looking for advice on how to connect my pc to my cyrus so i can listen to my ripped libary of music i am using a cyrus pre amp two monoblocks and two psxs but im not sure how to connect it to my pc any advice would be very much appreciated and i was also wondering if it would do for sound of films on my pc thanks ps my budget would be around £500.00

Messiah

Well you may want to wait for the Cyrus' new pre amp which will have a USB input (and I expect other digital inputs) then you can just connect the PC directly via USB or another digital output.

Otherwise you could buy a seperate DAC and stream music to it using something like the Apple Airport Express or connect directly to the DAC.

A

Anonymous

thanks for that didnt know cyrus were doing that so is the apple airport a wireless device

A

Anonymous

Messiah:
Well you may want to wait for the Cyrus' new pre amp which will have a USB input (and I expect other digital inputs) then you can just connect the PC directly via USB or another digital output.

Probably right though I've seen no concrete evidence nor a release date.

The obvious choice with your set up would be Cyrus DAC-X though a little over budget, even second hand. I'd keep an eye on ebay for a Benchmark which will compliment your system nicely.

A

Anonymous

i looked at the cyrus dac x but a little to much just now also looked at cambridge audio dac magic do you think that would do the job

manicm

Octopo:Messiah:

The obvious choice with your set up would be Cyrus DAC-X though a little over budget, even second hand. I'd keep an eye on ebay for a Benchmark which will compliment your system nicely.

Cyrus seem to be keeping it tight to their chest, but not long to go to the Bristol show...

Messiah

manicm:Octopo:Messiah:

Cyrus seem to be keeping it tight to their chest, but not long to go to the Bristol show...

I was told by a dealer who found out for me. It also fits with WHF saying Cyrus are bringing out new amps and Peter Bartlett saying there will be an 'affordable' (hmmmm) way of accessing music stored on a PC.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts