connecting blu ray player to onkyo 609

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,I'm in the process of buying a new blu ray player,either the denon 2012 or marantz ud7006. What I want to know is whichever one I buy can I connect it to my onkyo 609 via the hdmi cable for blu ray and dvd playback and connect it via analogue cables to my onkyo 609 for cd playback?

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED DUPLICATE]

I assume if I did that I would get a better sound from my cds,also what analogue cables could I use and would I be able to get stereo and 5.1 surround via the analogue inputs while listening to cd's.

A

Anonymous

[UNPUBLISHED DUPLICATE]

I assume if I did that I would get a better sound from my cds,also what analogue cables could I use and would I be able to get stereo and 5.1 surround via the analogue inputs while listening to cd's.

A

Anonymous

I assume if I did that I would get a better sound from my cds,also what analogue cables could I use and would I be able to get stereo and 5.1 surround via the analogue inputs.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Possibly - the only to tell for sure would be to try! You could use any analogue cables you want really - I've had some success with Chord Crimson cables, but there's a lot of choice out there.

My assumption was you were only going to hook up the stereo outputs on the Blu-ray player and use HDMI for 5.1? So, for stereo playback, you would switch the Onkyo to the input you've connected the stereo inputs to, and for any 5.1 surround tracks, you'd switch to the HDMI input on the amp.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts