Computer says no.

podknocker

I would like to know why many websites don't work these days. They make a change and it seems nobody actually tests the website after messing about with it. I've not been able to go to the checkout on Sainsbury's for over a week now. I called their tech support and they have thousands of people complaining. I went to the downdetector site and this confirmed the website issues, for over a week! Richer Sounds has also gone wrong. I choose a category, such as wireless streamers and the list of devices and pictures no longer appears. I wish they would leave stuff alone. Al Ears posted a link to the new Heybrook speaker page on this site and this looks like a snowstorm, just a blank white page. I've been using the internet for nearly 25 years and worked for many ISPs. I clear cookies on all my browsers and do all the basic stuff helpdesks ask you to try etc. I'm fed up with the internet these days. Navigating some websites is a nightmare sometimes, that's if they load at all. Modern technology. Can we have some?

Last edited:
I would like to know why many websites don't work these days. They make a change and it seems nobody actually tests the website after messing about with it. I've not been able to go to the checkout on Sainsbury's for over a week now. I called their tech support and they have thousands of people complaining. I went to the downdetector site and this confirmed the website issues, for over a week! Richer Sounds has also gone wrong. I choose a category, such as wireless streamers and the list of devices and pictures no longer appears. I wish they would leave stuff alone. Al Ears posted a link to the new Heybrook speaker page on this site and this looks like a snowstorm, just a blank white page. I've been using the internet for nearly 25 years and worked for many ISPs. I clear cookies on all my browsers and do all the basic stuff helpdesks ask you to try etc. I'm fed up with the internet these days. Navigating some websites is a nightmare sometimes, that's if they load at all. Modern technology. Can we have some?
Strange you have found issues with the Heybrook site. It appears only you have this issue.

Reactions: DougK1

abacus

Heybrook & Richer Sounds work great, the Sainsburys site requires you to log in to access the checkout, so cannot test that but the rest of the site works fine.

I use Win 11 and Edge; however, I also have Chrome & Firefox, and they work fine as well.

Make sure you have the latest updates for your OS (If you are on Win 11, DO NOT upgrade to 24H2 as it is causing a lot of problems), Security and browser.

Bill

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts