Competition Result Day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

For the latest competition, do you know when the day of the results are?

Cheers [Y]

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Given that we have entries both from the online announcement and the Manchester Show, we have to collate them all together before a draw can take place. And in the run-up to Christmas, with people using up annual leave allowances and so on, people to do all that a bit thin on the ground, not to mention the companies supplying the prizes being in the midst of their Christmas rush.

As the saying goes, 'Good things come to those who wait'...

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:I'm told winners should be announced by the end of this month, so prizes can be sent out after the Christmas postal/delivery rush is over.

emotion-11.gif
cheers for that, i guess if you win you do get emailed as well as putting the winners on here?

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
That's the plan. In fact, with various people off between now and New Year, and preparations for our coverage of the CES 2011 show, it's more likely that winners will hear via email rather than on the site.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:That's the plan. In fact, with various people off between now and New Year, and preparations for our coverage of the CES 2011 show, it's more likely that winners will hear via email rather than on the site.

Really, sounds like a very busy time for you
emotion-21.gif

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

Lee H:gel:

Any more news?

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

Don't know why you're so keen to hear you've lost out to me
emotion-5.gif

emotion-1.gif
We will see about that but i am feeling lucky this year
emotion-21.gif

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I was just perusing that too. TV or the MT25's for me. I haven't got the kit to justify the Naim, don't need a turntable...

D

Deleted member 2457

Any chance knowing if the winners have been notified yet?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:Will have to check with our publishing team: AFAIK winners haven't yet been notified.

emotion-11.gif
cheers
emotion-21.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Coming at it from a slightly different direction, the new mag mentions 10 pairs of KEF Q300s being given away, I take it that competition won't be on the website until the mag goes on general release?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:Coming at it from a slightly different direction, the new mag mentions 10 pairs of KEF Q300s being given away, I take it that competition won't be on the website until the mag goes on general release?

Correct.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts