Comet Clearance - 50% off headphones

MrW

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Guess stocks are limited, but 50% off Beats by Dr Dre, BOSE, Sennheiser, etc etc (brand new boxed)

whilst stock lasts, grabbed some Christmas bargains today!

buzz_lightclick

Cheers picked up some Bose QC3s at 50% off yesterday. The rest had already gone, (would have preferred QC15s). Apparently the Sounddocks were also 50% off which is why they had all gone. Monster headphones were only 30% off. All Sennheisers were 50% off including a wireless set down from £129.99 to £64.99. Definitely worth a look soon as some stores are closing next week.

MrW

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
In my local store, the BOSE and Beats went from 50% down to 30% off overnight, so you've had a result there!

buzz_lightclick

Still some great bargains to be had, my local branch closes on Monday so most of the stock left is now 50-60% off (apart from tvs only 20% off). Most of the big name brands have all gone but if you know your stuff then there are some unbeatable deals.

MrW

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Apple airport express, latest model, sealed box; £55

Dyson AM01 fan, sealed box, £100

Can't argue with those prprice

Staff in my local Comet are really upbeat, it's a shame that time is running out for them. (Probably the biggest store in the region, and they are now operating from less than one third of the shop floor space)

Early on I thought someone would cherry pick the stores, now I'm not so sure...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts