Colour? A primary concern?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Silver or champage gold is my preference for amps, etc. and light coloured wood veneer for speakers, although I am considering some little white active speakers (they'll match the telly) for when I move my main system out of reach of toddler hands.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
I started off with all silver kit, but now I prefer all black - I did have a few years with a mix of silver and black, but I have no intention of mixing again, even if I find an absolute bargain in silver.

BenLaw said:
ELAC_sm.jpg

Ummm, each to their own. I never did get the appeal of Mondrian, and on a speaker? Just awful.

stuartayling

Jan 11, 2009
Visit site
At the moment I have all black for speakers and equip (apart from grey Arcam amp) in a antique pine unit under a black wall mounted tv it is works for the mrs. I would personally prefer unpainted metal equip with an metal bezel on tv and real wood speakers as I loath plastic, fake wood and veneer on show with a passion :)

TRENDING THREADS