colin wonfor's audio products

• Thread starter Deleted member 188516
  • Start date

rainsoothe

has anybody got an experience with colin wonfor's audio products such as his amplifier and cable designs ?
I'm familiar with his (probably warranted) sorrowness towards the business, since Tellurium Q cables are his designs and he was removed from the company. Some reports I read about his current cables are not as widely positive (since he's not allowed to use the same cable design) - but most are still good. After my experience with TQ stuff I'd be very interested in his stuff, but I don't have the money to throw around for testing this kind of stuff just for the sake of it.

D

Deleted member 188516

I'm familiar with his (probably warranted) sorrowness towards the business, since Tellurium Q cables are his designs and he was removed from the company. Some reports I read about his current cables are not as widely positive (since he's not allowed to use the same cable design) - but most are still good. After my experience with TQ stuff I'd be very interested in his stuff, but I don't have the money to throw around for testing this kind of stuff just for the sake of it.

i believe he has a few patents on amplifier design ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts