Close my account - FAO Moderators

T

the record spot

Hi, I'd like to close my account here please. I don't seem to have an option on the Settings page to delete it. Could someone organise this and let me know by email that it's been done please?

Thanks in advance.

R_S

T

the record spot

Thanks very kindly Simon, nice of you to say so! Nothing's wrong, nobody has said or done anything, but my involvement here has really waned in recent months and my interest with it. That's it really, it's just time to move on!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear about your decision to leave the record spot, couldn't you take some time away from WHFS&V and perhaps re-join at a later date, you will be missed by me and i'm sure others.

the record spot said:
Thanks very kindly Simon, nice of you to say so! Nothing's wrong, nobody has said or done anything, but my involvement here has really waned in recent months and my interest with it. That's it really, it's just time to move on!

Seems a bit extreme RS. Can you not leave your account 'as is' and just come back when your enthusiasm improves. Besides, who will I converse with when I buy Precision 6.1s?

T

the record spot

I'm sure you'll be fine PP and a fine choice too! Enjoy them, but bear in mind they're apparently bass light (I suspect they're just more detailed and better balanced than boomy, but apparently a speaker is nothing without "bass slam" these days...).

And it's really just time to move on. No desire to leave the account in stasis, I'd prefer to have it closed. Just my preference.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
the record spot said:
Hi, I'd like to close my account here please. I don't seem to have an option on the Settings page to delete it. Could someone organise this and let me know by email that it's been done please?

Thanks in advance.

R_S
Sorry you're leaving us RS, I've closed your account for now but if you ever want to come back let us know and we'll re-activate it.

T

tiggs

Hello,

If you could close my account it would be much appreciated as I don't use the forums anymore.

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
tinkywinkydipsylalapo said:
simonlewis said:
Why do you want to close down your account. whats happened ??

What possible business is it of yours why the chap wants to close his account?

By the same token what possible business is it of yours why he wants to know why the OP wants to close his account?

By the same token what possible business of mine is it to ask what possible business of yours it is to ask what possible business of his it is....you get the idea.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Jota180 said:
tinkywinkydipsylalapo said:
simonlewis said:
Why do you want to close down your account. whats happened ??

What possible business is it of yours why the chap wants to close his account?

By the same token what possible business is it of yours why he wants to know why the OP wants to close his account?

By the same token what possible business of mine is it to ask what possible business of yours it is to ask what possible business of his it is....you get the idea.

So does that mean you are leaving WHFS&V then ???

A

Anderson

I love a good flounce.

Click this link, be warned though you will be expected to behave like an adult, have some control over your own actions and not come back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts