Clearance BR range at Frank Harvey 299.00 for BR5 with chord carnival.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Heard that Frank Harvey are offering 299.00 for the BR5 with tons of chord carnival cable to go with it for free.

Cant beat that with a bat.

They also have subwoofers and the bookshelfs as well with cable.

So tempting

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
canada16:Heard that Frank Harvey are offering 299.00 for the BR5 with tons of chord carnival cable to go with it for free.

That's your second 'heard that' about this particular company this morning, canada. Hope they're paying well...

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I don't see any sarcastic comments about those who always mention Richers deals or Sevenoaks deals - why have a go at Canada? It's a good deal, so someone's going to mention something sooner or later.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I was merely commenting on the fact that canada16 had 'heard that' two significant things about your business, and posted them within minutes of each other.

Coincidence? Yes, maybe. In which case I apologise unreservedly...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
I don't see any sarcastic comments about those who always mention Richers deals oe Sevenoaks deals - why have a go at Canada? It's a good deal, so someone's going to mention something sooner or later.

Well, maybe if you sent press releases to the WHF team they'd put yours up as well?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Absolutely. Doesn't even have to be a formal press release - a quick email will do! If we deem it a great deal, we'll post it up. Simple as that.
emotion-2.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I'm talking about forum members mentioning retailers - there are some blatant one on here which go unquestioned - once someone mentions us it's like someone's lifted up the Queen's skirt.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you think there's an issue, please email us with examples.

Otherwise please stop being so sulky - you get a very fair hearing on these Forums!

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome: If you think there's an issue, please email us with examples.

Otherwise please stop being so sulky - you get a very fair hearing on these Forums!

Once again, not being sulky, just making observations. Everything can be read in more than one way.

A

Anonymous

I seen the deal I posted it.

I have bought stuff from Frank Harvey before and they have offered me great service.

Simples, dave has not offered me anything, and I am not doing this on anyones say so, i did it myself.

Maybe I will stop posting deals, if the What Hifi team cant take it for what it is, and get comments from andrew about me being in cahoots with dave

This is supposed to be a friendly forum, and it seems I just got shtick for posting a good deal

A

Anonymous

Do you like winding people up on purpose andrew?

Like I said I have bought stuff from them before and spoke with him and the shop about upgrades and buying stuff.

I am not seeing the big deal with this post.

They are a reputable company, and they have a great deal going on.

Just because dave helps people on this forum, we are not allowed to mention the shop sales?

Is there now a ban on frank harvey hifi deals?

They (the company and dave) have been keeping me informed about the new BX range, thats more than I can say about other retailers I have called about my future upgrade, and I thought I would share the deal.

Wont bother from now on, cant be bothered with the attitude from what hifi

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Absolutely. Doesn't even have to be a formal press release - a quick email will do! If we deem it a great deal, we'll post it up. Simple as that.
emotion-2.gif

Exactly! I'm always on the look out for good deals, so drop us a line anytime and we'll happily consider posting it.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

Oh chillout everybody - it's Friday
emotion-2.gif

Continue to post whatever you consider reasonable Canada (and David)
emotion-21.gif

Agreed Clare, [Edited by mods - please do not discuss moderation]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts