cinema sound system help.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need some help!!!

I recently purchased a Sony KDL 46EX 503 tv set and a Sony BDP S370 blu ray player which are linked together via Monster gold hdmi cables.

My question is this...The sound capability from my Sony tv is extremely basic (my previous tv was a 28 inch JVC cathode ray set, with excellent bass). What sound system would you recommend for watching dvd and blu ray movies. I also have a sky+ box linked to my Sony tv via Monster gold hdmi cables. Any comments would be greatly accepted.
smiley-wink.gif

A

Anonymous

Bumpety bump for the OP.

I'm very happy with this (and you could save £70 for Blu-ray discs) as a starter entry kit:

http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/product/1000157007/yamaha-yht294-51-av-receiver-and-speaker-system.aspx

smiley-cool.gif

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
There's a few options - main thing to decide is whether you're after 5.1 surround sound, or just something to improve the stereo performance of your TV. I notice it's in Euros and I'm going to struggle to name any examples outside of the UK- where are you based?

Assuming a pound for euro basis, on the former, there are some all-in-one units like the Sony BDV-E370 - it's end of life, but is still around.

On the latter, there are things such as soundbars like the Yamaha YHT-S400 or you could look at something like the Q Acoustics Q-TV2.

TRENDING THREADS