chord company chordohmic transmission fluid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 188516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 116933

In theory I can see how this works. But can you really hear the difference?

Friesiansam

In theory I can see how this works. But can you really hear the difference?
Maybe if you were in the room and if you listen very carefully but, I doubt it, a lot.

snakeoil.png

D

Deleted member 188516

Not a lot but, given the quality of the sound in the video, that's not surprising. And, I did use my DAC/amp and headphones I reserve for music, not the ones I normally use for games and YT videos.

i agree i could not detect a difference or improvement... the bloke in the demo was impressed though !

D

Deleted member 188516

Wot a load of carp.

the idea of the product is to improve conductivity. 1st stage of treatment is to clean the plugs / sockets with the 2nd part a "coating" to improve conductivity.

its a similar idea to using deoxit cleaner then the deoxit gold enhancer.

is it nonsense then to clean / keep clean your interconnect / speaker cable plugs and sockets ?

TrevC

You don't usually need jungle juice of any description for any plugs and sockets unless you dug them out of the ground or found them on a skip, in which case you buy some Servisol to squirt at them. Chord are full of it.

D

Deleted member 188516

Proably not but, you can do that with a microfibre cloth and a drop of isopropanol, 9 quid a litre from Amazon.

so this isopropanol does not damage gold, silver or rhodium plated plugs then ?

D

Deleted member 188516

You don't usually need jungle juice of any description for any plugs and sockets unless you dug them out of the ground or found them on a skip, in which case you buy some Servisol to squirt at them. Chord are full of it.

so this servisol does not damage gold, silver or rhodium plated plugs then ?

TRENDING THREADS