• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

chord company chordohmic transmission fluid.

plus 1

Dec 5, 2019
Not a lot but, given the quality of the sound in the video, that's not surprising. And, I did use my DAC/amp and headphones I reserve for music, not the ones I normally use for games and YT videos.
i agree i could not detect a difference or improvement... the bloke in the demo was impressed though !

plus 1

Dec 5, 2019
Wot a load of carp.
the idea of the product is to improve conductivity. 1st stage of treatment is to clean the plugs / sockets with the 2nd part a "coating" to improve conductivity.

its a similar idea to using deoxit cleaner then the deoxit gold enhancer.

is it nonsense then to clean / keep clean your interconnect / speaker cable plugs and sockets ?

TrevC

Jun 12, 2013
You don't usually need jungle juice of any description for any plugs and sockets unless you dug them out of the ground or found them on a skip, in which case you buy some Servisol to squirt at them. Chord are full of it.

plus 1

Dec 5, 2019
You don't usually need jungle juice of any description for any plugs and sockets unless you dug them out of the ground or found them on a skip, in which case you buy some Servisol to squirt at them. Chord are full of it.
so this servisol does not damage gold, silver or rhodium plated plugs then ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts