Chocoholics.....

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Disclaimer: Chocoholics beware, enter at your own risk.......... 50% off end of season sale

The best chocolate I have ever had, in a completely different league to Thorntons.
My mum used to be in there chocolate club, basically they send you a pre-selected box of chocolates every month (monthly cost) with a little score card so you can mark the chocs. I used to love visiting my parents when my mum had just got a fresh box in, hmmmm chocolate. One of the chocs they did was kind of a posh truffle that had a passion fruit liquor centre type thingy, my god they were good..... made your mouth go all Ooooooo (without sounding rude).

I can recommend the Giant slabs, makes an excellent gift as well.

A

Anonymous

SpiceWeasel:

The best chocolate I have ever had, in a completely different league to Thorntons.

my wife enjoys chocolate ... she says the best in the UK is from Hotel Chocolat, and she says it's miles better than Thorntons ...

I can't confirm as I prefer beer

A

Anonymous

dim_span:SpiceWeasel:

my wife enjoys chocolate ... she says the best in the UK is from Hotel Chocolat, and she says it's miles better than Thorntons ...

I can't confirm as I prefer beer

just made a complete pratt of myself (again) ... the link you posted is for hotel chocolat
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

my wife spends w...aaay too much at hotel chocolat ... everytime she pops into the city, she ends up spending there

a new sweet shop has openened in Cambridge (think it's called the old world sweet shop) ... have not even told her about that one yet .... seems to be doing very well as is always packed with shoppers

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Hotel chocolate is a good bet for post-holiday bargains! (have a box of their Christmas boozy truffles to get through yet!).

Paul A Young (in Islington and Royal Exchange) has some ace stuff, but it's hard to beat Pierre Marcolini (Belgian choco-supremo!).

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Just ordered 5 of the giant choc snow man slabs , and before you say anything only one of these is for me. I was only going to order three but my dad just happend to ring up moments before I hit the order button, must be some kind of chocolate radar. Was told to stick another two on the order, £4.95 p&p for a multi order so not too bad. Good deal on the slabs though, a good amount of choc for your money.

EDIT: Thats my idea of shopping in the sales
emotion-2.gif
, avoid all those bargain hunters as well.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts