Cheapest 77-inch LG C model deal ever!

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 197450

It's a brave move! I haven't made the leap yet but I'd want more than a 12 month warranty for sure! How many screens you rocking now gel?!
You must be a bank robber 🙂 I can't keep up! 😂
I sell a lot too which funded this purchase. 2 TVs in my room. :)

giggsy1977

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Two screens in your room! Ha, hope you're only watching one at once!

Won't get anything when I come to get rid of the Kuro, maybe next year and have a look at QD-OLED.

You got catchup tele sorted on your other screen?

D

Deleted member 197450

Won't get anything when I come to get rid of the Kuro, maybe next year and have a look at QD-OLED.

I quite often watch the same content and compare them. :) It won’t be for long though one of the TVs in our house will probably be sold.

D

Deleted member 197450

I just think that gel can’t resist a good OLED TV deal!
Had my eye on this OLED when it was £5500 and it was between this OLED and my Samsung QLED, the Samsung one because it was £2500 cheaper now we got both and paid less than that! Will sell one on though.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 197450

QD-OLED should be great choice! I knew I would get tempted by that so decided on this OLED instead. What’s catchup?

D

Deleted member 197450

Just that the CX doesn't have Freeview Play catchup IIRC? Think LG and Freeview didn't come to an agreement in 2020 so it missed out on catchup. Maybe it got sorted?
I don’t watch that. (y)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts