Cheapest 4K Blu Ray player yet at £199

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the 1TB version. Before installing anything free disk space was 780gb. So for some the 500gb console might not have quite enough space.

Im having some lip syncing issues on a DVD. I have uninstall/reinstalled the BD app and have toggled various settings on and off but to no avail. Googling the problem suggests 4K uhd doesn't have the same issues and it seems many people have no problems at all.

I don't envisage using the console for watching many films and hopefully future updates will sort it.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Also, within the games section there are five Arcade games waiting to be downloaded.

Secret of Monkey Island SE

PEGGLE

Sam and Max Save the World

Prince of Persia

Sonic the Hedgehog.

D

Deleted member 2457

richardw42 said:
I have the 1TB version. Before installing anything free disk space was 780gb. So for some the 500gb console might not have quite enough space.

Im having some lip syncing issues on a DVD. I have uninstall/reinstalled the BD app and have toggled various settings on and off but to no avail. Googling the problem suggests 4K uhd doesn't have the same issues and it seems many people have no problems at all.

I don't envisage using the console for watching many films and hopefully future updates will sort it.
thumbs_up.gif