Cheapelectricals.co.uk can anyone confirm if this is a legit site please?

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hello all,

I am looking at buying a Panasonic DMP-BDT500EB blu ray player and the cheapest price i found was at cheapelectricals.co.uk here:

http://www.cheapelectricals.co.uk/ecom-prodshow/panasonic_dmpbdt500eb.html

As i have never heard of this company before or indeed know of anyone who has shopped with them i am wondering if anyone can confirm this is a legit site before i order, i have done some searches on google and it seems to be ok but it's better to be safe than sorry as i have no knowledge on how best to confirm this is a legitimate retailer.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
not used them, but they have 59 (mostly) positive reviews on googleshopping. That said, if you put their postcode into google streetview, it looks like a rural laneway.... Not sure what kind of aftersales service they offer...

I see PRC direct have it for £14 more. I've bought from them in the past, and they've been very decent to deal with.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Many thanks to both of you for the info, very much appreciated.

I did try PRC as i've had a good experience with them in the past but they are currently awaiting stock of this player like many retailers seem to be, ive had a real problem finding somewhere that has them in stock so to find a retailer that has stock and at a good price seemed to good to be true.

I remain unconvinced that it's a good place to shop and as your google results suggest it's some sort of off the beaten track warehouse i will wait until i can source one from a more reputable source.

:oops: forgot to do a search of the forums first, i apologise, normally the first thing i do.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts