Cheap TV, high refresh rate, 4 or more HDMI Ports

Codename21

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Starting to look for a new TV and was wondering if anyone had any suggesstions. The basic spec I'm looking for is;

36-42inch

3-4 HDMI ports

3-D Support (maybe)

High Regresh rate 100 or 200 minimum

...basically i'd be using the screen to watch Sky, and to plug my Xbox(es) into (hence the high refresh rate to compensate for blurring /refresh latency during gaming...)

The problem being is that most TVs around this spec have loads of "smart" extra's which push up the price. Obviously the Samsungs and LG's appeal in the "smart" category - but I don't need any "smart" functionality included with these sets as this is handled by the devices I'd be plugging in it,i.e.; Sky HD+ box, an Apple TV, and Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

My question is, where are all the decent looking, cheap, "dumb" screens that would fall into this category - if anyone can suggest any that would be great! Many thanks in advance for any replies recieved

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
You'll struggle to find a tv with 3D but not being smart, if you don't mind smart then look at the samsung 43J5500 or without smart and 3D look at the samsung 40H5000 (last years model), or you could look at the sony KDL-40W605B but that is a smart tv.

TRENDING THREADS