Centre Speaker options?

chris2134

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
[I have a Yamaha RXV 2600 Surround Sound Amp, Monitor Audio Silver S10's as front floor standing speakers, a REL Strata 5 sub woofer, Sony CDP 557 ESP CD player and a Sony Blue Ray player. The TV is built on the chimney breast with only 2 x HDMI cables. My question is the following; Is there a way to feed something like the Sonos or Yamaha sound bars with the centre channel from my AV amp wirelessly? What would be needed to do this? Also I am after suggestions of suitable speakers and stands for my rear L/R channel surround?

Regards

Chris]

chris2134

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
[I have a Yamaha RXV 2600 Surround Sound Amp, Monitor Audio Silver S10's as front floor standing speakers, a REL Strata 5 sub woofer, Sony CDP 557 ESP CD player and a Sony Blue Ray player. The TV is built on the chimney breast with only 2 x HDMI cables. My question is the following; Is there a way to feed something like the Sonos or Yamaha sound bars with the centre channel from my AV amp wirelessly? What would be needed to do this? Also I am after suggestions of suitable speakers and stands for my rear L/R channel surround?

Regards

Chris]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts